The UMRA Portable is a rugged, waterproof handheld PDA that includes dedicated buttons and a touch screen. The UMRA Portable unit has 3 modes of operation:
- Deployment Mode - Assists the user to remotely configure the sensors during deployment of a sensor field. All settings changed using the PDA will be automatically reflected via the Mesh network in the C2 Base.
- Base Mode - Used as a portable Base station when a smaller network is required, remotely configures sensor settings and receives alarm messages.
- Access Point Mode – In this mode the unit can be used to access alarm data from the sensor network once in the field.
The unit is small and easily fits in a pocket or pouch. The unit weighs 200g and has a battery endurance of up to 3 days in standby mode. UMRA Portable features are:
- Handheld Android based touch screen PDA
- Three operation modes, Deployment-Base-Access point
- Up to 3 days internal battery endurance
- Audible alarms using an earpiece or vibration alarm capability
- Easy to use screen interface using colour coded symbols
- Touch screen and/or button operated